Sunday, January 23, 2011

Ouch!

My finger! I slammed it today while I was repainting the damn trim around the windows. You see, I moved in 5 months ago, so I figured this would be a good weekend to finish something I should have done 5 months ago. It was my brillant idea to paint without taping the room off. Painting is probably my least favourite activity. Especially on a Saturday. I have much better things to do. Such as sleeping in until 2:00pm, or laying around in my flourescent green sweat pants all day. Nope, today I thought,

"Let's seize the day! Go paint something!"

Apparently this morning I felt I had the ambition to paint the rest of the trim in my apartment. That's not looking too realistic right about now. How do people do this as an occupation? Does one dream to grow up and be a painter? Ugh, how do I get this paint out of my hair?

xo
Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's keep this a positive space! Any comment deemed to be negative by the moderator will be removed.